The vast number of users of glass lining equipment, hello. The following author introduces the main technical specifications of glass lined reactor and other glass lined equipment. The enameled glass that we talk about is "industrial enamel". It refers to a kind of chemical equipment that the glass containing high silica is lined on the inner surface of steel vessel, reactor tank, etc., and then burned at high temperature to make the enamel firmly adhere to the metal surface and become a kind of chemical equipment of composite material products. Therefore, it has the double advantages of glass stability and metal strength, and is an excellent corrosion-resistant equipment. Glass lined equipment is widely used in chemical industry, petroleum, medicine, pesticide, food and other industrial fields with high cost performance.
The main technical specifications of glass lined equipment, such as glass lined reactor, mainly include: service pressure, acid and alkali resistance, operating temperature, porcelain layer thickness, voltage resistance, impact resistance, temperature change resistance, etc.
1. The design pressure in the tank of glass lined reactor is generally 0.2MPa ~ 1.0MPa;
2. The design temperature is generally: - 19 ° C ~ 200 ° C;
3. Acid and alkali resistance of glass lined reactor: good corrosion resistance to various organic acids, inorganic acids and organic solvents. But it is not suitable for strong alkali, hydrofluoric acid and fluoride ion medium, and phosphoric acid with temperature higher than 180 ° C and concentration greater than 30%.
4. The temperature change resistance of glass lined equipment: the cold shock temperature limit of glass lined equipment is 110 ° C, and the thermal shock temperature limit is 120 ° C. In production, the temperature difference between kettle wall and material should not exceed the temperature limit of glass lined equipment.
5. The thickness of porcelain layer of glass lined equipment: the thickness of porcelain layer of reactor tank is 0.8-2.0 mm, and that of accessories of glass lined equipment is 0.6-1.8 mm.
6. Insulation of glass lined equipment: the glass enamel has good insulation. When the glass lining is checked with 20kV high-frequency electric spark within the specified thickness, the high-frequency electric spark cannot break through the porcelain layer.
7. Impact resistance of glass lined equipment: the smaller the internal stress of glass layer of glass lined equipment is, the better the elasticity, the greater the hardness, and the higher the bending and compressive strength, the better the impact resistance.
8. The glass lined reactor is not sticky: the smooth glass surface is not sticky to the medium and easy to clean; the insulation of glass lined equipment: it is suitable for the occasions where static electricity is easy to be generated in the process of medium reaction; the isolation of glass lined equipment: the glass layer separates the medium from the container steel tire, and iron ions do not dissolve into the medium; the freshness preservation of glass lined equipment: the glass layer has good preservation performance for the medium.